Century Indoor 24-Hour Mechanical Outlet Timer with 3 Prong turns indoor lighting on and off at set times. Package includes 2 mini timers that can be used in two locations, which will give your home that lived in look while you're away. This plug-in timer provides up to 48 on/off settings per day and the cycle repeats every 24 hours. Easy to set in 30 minute intervals with segment pins that can easy push down or up. Use the manual override button to turn the timer on or outlet on, so you don't have to delete any preprogrammed settings. The compact design fits the bottom outlet without blocking outlet above. Plug fans, lamps or holiday lights in and set the timer to turn the device on and off so it won't remain on when unused. This Timer provides the safety and security as you come home to a lighted house. No fumbling for the light switch or tripping over obstacles in your way, the lights are on when you walk in the door. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting, LED bulbs. The Century Timer bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Pins UP means timer is OFF. Pins DOWN means timer is ON. Please note that your timer's pins will come pressed DOWN new of the box. Pull the pins UP to begin setting your timer.
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME OR OFFICE: Turn on and off lamps, small appliances, Christmas trees, and other electrical devices with a handy timer.
- DESIGN YOUR OWN SCHEDULE: With up to 24 on and off settings per day, you can program your devices to turn on/off in as small as 30-minute intervals. Settings will repeat daily once programmed and plugged-in.
- CONVENIENT AND COMPATIBLE: Each package includes 2 compact timers that can be used in 2 locations. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting, LED bulbs, and most small appliances
- RATINGS: 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/5 Amp ballast